Vegan Meatballs Easy 20 Minute Recipe using Beyond Meat
Vegan Meatballs Made with Beyond Meat Burger “Meat”, Spices, Chopped Onion, a Chia Egg and a Tiny Bit of Almond Meal! A good Recipe doesn’t have to be complicated sometimes Simple is Best and this recipe is truly Simple and Truly Delicious! Scroll Down to See How you Can Make it too!
Isaiah 9-11: 9 I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Sometimes when you live in a small town it is hard to find very many Vegan Products! Luckily we recently started Getting Beyond Meat Burgers at our Local Grocery Store and we were thrilled because that meant we FINALLY had a Soy Free Burger Option!!
My Mom had the Brilliant Idea of Thawing the Burger Patties, Mashing them and Using them as Ground “Meat” for this Vegan Meatballs Recipe! I can assure you these Meatballs were amazing!!!
Vegan Meatballs – Recipe Below
- 2 Beyond Beef Burgers (uncooked and thawed)
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp ground chia and 3 tbsp water mixed)
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- desired spices (garlic powder, salt and pepper)
- 1 tbsp chopped sweet onion
- Olive Oil for Frying
- Thaw your burger patties and mash them
- Make your Chia Egg and allow to thicken Fry your meatballs at 300 degrees in some olive oil! –
- Mix in your chia egg, spices and onion and form desired meatballs
- Fry your meatballs at 300 degrees in some olive oil until browned on the sides and cooked through
On the Off Chance You Need some Keto Mashed Potatoes to go with your Vegan Meatballs then Click here!
If you Make this Recipe Please Tell me How it goes!
Also if you have any questions or comments please them below and i’ll get back to you as soon as possible!!!