Vegan Matcha Donuts #1 Best Low Carb + Keto Recipe
Vegan Matcha Donuts: a Donut that is Packed full of Great Antioxidants – Making it Healthy Enough to eat them for Breakfast! The Ingredients are not only Vegan Friendly but they are also Low Carb and Keto Friendly as well! Check out the Recipe Below – You won’t regret it!
These Vegan Matcha Donuts are made with Almond Meal, Matcha Latte Powder from Bulletproof Samurai, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour and Just a Few other Simple Ingredients! Delicious Desserts Don’t need to be Complicated!
These Vegan Matcha Donuts are Dipped in a Matcha Latte Powder, Coconut Oil and Erythritol Glaze!
Of course you can Dip your donuts in your preferred Glaze but I thought this Glaze just gave the dessert an extra Punch of Matcha Flavoured Goodness!!
Vegan Matcha Donuts Recipe Below!!
Vegan Matcha Donuts
- 1-2 tbsp @bulletproofsamuraiBulletproof Samurai Coconut Matcha Powder
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsp flax meal+9 tbsp warm water)
- 1/3 cup @krisdasweetener Krisda Erythritol Sweetener
- 3 tbsp macadamia nuts chopped fine
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut cream (from the top of a can of canned coconut milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and lightly grease a silicone donut mold
- Mix all of your dry INGREDIENTS together in one bowl
- Make your flax eggs and set aside for a few minutes so they have time to become thick
- Once flax eggs are ready, take a whisk and mix melted coconut oil, coconut cream until slightly fluffed up
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and pour into prepared donut mold
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes and allow donuts to cool in their mold and set in the fridge!
- For the Icing I just melted some coconut oil, whisked in Krisda Erythritol and more @bulletproofsamurai Coconut Matcha and then dipped the cooled donuts in the "Icing"…. Allow to Cool Again and then ENJOY!!
Want More Dessert Recipes? Sign up for my Recipe Newsletter Here – This Way you Can get Fresh Recipe Sent to you as Soon as they are Posted!
Friends Have You tried the Coconut Matcha Latte Powder by Bulletproof Samurai that I used in this Vegan Matcha Donut Recipe yet? If you haven’t yet you need to – it’s amazing!!!
It’s the first matcha powder that I actually really enjoyed… it’s creamy, sweet (but still keto) and packed full of amazing benefits! Don’t worry I’m not sponsored by them I just love their product so much!