Vegan Keto Zucchini Fries -Ridiculously Easy!
Vegan Keto Zucchini Fries… let all the egg free people rejoice! This recipe is Egg Free, Dairy Free and overall simple to make and healthy to eat! The perfect baked fry!
I don’t know about you but with a snack like these Vegan Keto Zucchini Fries I like to find a dip to dip and dip and dip haha! Hot sauce, something cheesy, something tomatoey… really just about anything savoury because these fries are quite versatile! How about you? – What is your go to dip for something like this?
James 1:12 – Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
Vegan Keto Zucchini Fries
- 1 medium-large zucchini (washed and cut into fry shapes)
- 2 flax eggs Flax Eggs- (2 tbsp ground flax + 6 tbsp warm water mixed = 2 flax eggs)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk whole husks
- 4 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp desired spices salt, pepper, chilli, garlic salt.. etc
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Make your Flax Eggs and set aside in a bowl for later
- Once Flax Eggs are ready Stir in your olive oil
- Cut your zucchini into fry sized slices
- MIx all of your dry ingredients in a shallow but wide enough bowl to fit your fries in for dipping
- Dip cut zucchini fry into the flax eggs mixture and roll in the bowl of the zucchini breading mixture
- Place breaded zucchini fries onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Put fries in the oven for about 20ish minutes until fries are browned
- Take out flip and put back into the oven for another 15 to 20 minutes for desired crispiness!
- Enjoy fries with low sugar ketchup, vegan ranch, vegan cheese sauce, salt + vinegar or hot sauce!
If you make these Vegan Keto Zucchini Fries please let me know how they turned out and what you ended up dipping them in… if you dipped them in anything at all!
Please be sure to Sign up Here for my Recipe Newsletter – so you can be sent all the delicious recipes right to your Inbox!!
As per usual I will include some of my favourite ingredients for my recipes below and if you use them I will get a small commission and I am beyond grateful for you supporting the blog so I can continue making recipes for your needs!