Vegan Keto Protein PANCAKE Recipe
I don’t know about you but I really like to add protein to my meals – I just feel much more satisfied when I do! I know many of you message me wondering where to get protein on the Vegan Keto diet and I usually recommend pea protein to you! It’s a Low Carb and High Protein Source for Vegans and it’s so Easy to add to so many Recipes!
These Pancakes only contain a Few Ingredients and they are so simple to whip up in a few minutes! Perfect for a busy day, work lunch, for the kids or just because Pancakes are Delicious <3
-For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
1 Timothy 4:4-5 (NIV)
Vegan Keto Protein Pancakes
- 15 grams Pea Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Whole Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Krisda Stevia Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup Silk Cashew Milk
- -Mix your dry Ingredients in a bowl and slowly mix in your plant based milk starting with a 1/4 cup and then 1 tbsp of milk at a time until you get the right consistency!
- Set mixture aside for a few minutes to thicken! Place a tablespoon of batter on a hot oiled grill or pan until all batter has been used.
- Cook pancakes on one side until little bubbles begin to form on top of the pancake or the bottoms have firmed and browned! Flip pancake and cook for another few minutes,
- Serve with your favourite sugar free syrup, berries or nuts and seeds!