Vegan Keto Pizza Crust Recipe + The Best Homemade Vegan Cheese
This Vegan Keto Pizza Crust Recipe has ONLY 140 calories and 0.5 net carbs for the entire pizza crust … so that means it is basically GUILTFREE!! Woohoo!
As for the Mozzarella Cheese I made for this Vegan Keto Pizza Crust Recipe – well it was just a happy accident! I don’t remember what exactly I was trying to make at the time but whatever it was made for a great vegan mozzarella cheese!
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. This bible verse is a reminded that we must not live by our own ways but the ways of Jesus.
Vegan Keto Pizza Crust Recipe
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp Ground Chia + 4 tbsp Warm Water – mixed
- 1 tbsp Hemp Protein Powder (I used Hemp Yeah Plant protein Blend)
- 1 tbsp Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1. Heat Oven to 400 degrees
- 2. Make your Chia egg in a separate bowl and set aside
- 3. Mix remaining ingredients + then add in your chia egg
- 4. Place dough on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until browned and firm
Vegan Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
- ½ cup Blanched Almond Slices (that have been soaked all night in hot water)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- Soak Blanched Almond Slices in Hot Water Overnight
- Drain Pre Soaked Almond Slices,+ add into Food Processor
- Add Remaining Ingredients into the Processor starting with 1 Tbsp of water at a time
- Mix in Processor until the cheese is smooth and no longer chunky (if it is hard to blend add in another Tbsp of water)
- Take Keto Pizza Crust from above recipe and assemble pizza toppings on it (sauce, mozza cheese, peppers, olives etc)
- Place in Oven at 400 degrees until lightly browned and Enjoy!!
I really hope you enjoy this Vegan Keto Pizza Crust Recipe! If you do please let me know in the comments and maybe even Share it! Thanks for your support! If you have questions please leave those below as well!
WANT MORE CRAZY GOOD RECIPES???? I know you do! Sign up HERE!
As usual : I have included some links to some of my favourite ingredients below for your convenience – If you use my links I will get a small commission on your purchase and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your support!