Vegan Keto French Toast! Gluten Free + High Protein – 6 Ingredients
Vegan Keto French Toast is Easy to Make using this Simple 6 Ingredient Recipe! It’s Also Gluten Free, High Protein and Has Only 228 Calories with a Whopping 14 of Protein! Talk about a Delicious Healthy Guilt Free Breakfast!
Sticking to the Simple Theme – The Ingredients for this Vegan Keto French Toast is Fairly Simple too! All you will need to make this Recipe is some Pea Protein, Coconut Oil, Baking Powder, Water, A tiny bit of Coconut Flour and some Psyllium Husk to Hold it all together!!!
Proverbs: 25-27- Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you.
26 Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. 27 Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil.
In Traditional Keto Vegan Queen Fashion … You Have the Option to Make this French Toast Recipe (the bread making part) in the Microwave… Don’t worry Oven People you Don’t have to Use the Microwave if you don’t like too!
Vegan Keto French Toast
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 15 grams pea protein
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp whole psyllium husk
- Grease a square dish lightly and set it aside
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together and then melt your coconut oil
- Place your melted coconut into a cup of 1/4 cup of warm water and mix them into your dry ingredients- if things are too dry add 1 tbsp at a time more of warm water until mixture is no longer dry and crumbly
- Press dough into greased dish and Bake in the oven at 350 for 20 ish minutes until cooked through
- Alternatively You can microwave the bread dough for 2 to 3 minutes
- Quickly heat bread in some vegan butter in a hot pan, add a splash of vanilla and a bit of cinnamon and voila! Serve with some of my Krisda Keto Syrup!
Want more Recipes Like this Vegan Keto French Toast? If so Sign up for my Recipe Newsletter here to Stay up to Date With all my New Posts!!
How is Everyone Doing with all of the Craziness Happening in the World Currently ? Praying Jesus will be with you all giving you strength, comfort and courage! If you ever need any prayers about something troubling you please message me!!!
Check out the Description of this Instagram Post for the Sugar Free Syrup Recipe!!
View this post on Instagram
Super Easy Vegan Keto French Toast 🍞 🌱 – gluten free and high protein!! 🍁 Topped with my @krisdasweetener Krisda Syrup!!! By @ketoveganqueen – – The Krisda Syrup Recipe is typed out below and the French toast recipe is in the next pic just SWIPE to see it! – -Syrup Recipe: In a pot – heat 1/2 cup Krisda Stevia – 1 Cup of water and 1/8 tsp Xanthan gum together until it reaches a boil! Let ingredients boil together for 2 minutes and then stir in 1:8 tsp maple extract. Pour syrup in a jar to cool! 😎 – -Luke 16:10 ESV “One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much – -#ketosyrup #veganfrenchtoast #ketobread #ketobreakfast #pcosdiet #glutenfreevegan #frenchtoasts #ketofrenchtoast #sugarfreesyrup #sugarfreevegan #diabeticfriendly #veganbreakfast #steviasweetener #ketocanada #highproteinvegan #lowcarbbread #proteinbread #ketorecipes #ketofoodshare #ketocommunity #ketofamily #ketokids