Vegan Keto Dosa Recipe
This is hands down my favourite Vegan Keto Dosa recipe that I’ve created! I finally got some psyllium husk, so for the last few days I’ve been testing out recipes and I came up with these vegan keto dosas!! It made such a large plate for only 4 net carbs, definitely a new staple for my meals! Comment below⤵ and let me know what you like to eat with savoury crepes or dosas- I’d love to try out your suggestions!
Take care of any widow who has no one else to care for her. -1 Timothy 5:3
Vegan Keto Dosa
- 33 grams Pea Protein
- 3 tbsp Psyllium Husk
- 2 tbsp Fine Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ cup Warm Water
- ½ tsp Coconut Oil
- 1¼ cup Chopped Frozen Kale (optional)
- Mix the psyllium husks,coconut oil and 3/4 cup warm water together and set aside. ( it needs to rest and become jelly)
- Next mix all of the other remaining ingredients in a separate mixing bowl.
- Once remaining ingredients are combined add in the psyllium husk mixture (should now be jelly), Mix until there are no more lumps.
- – Place desired amount of dosas batter onto a hot non stick pan and allow dosa to cook until bubbly and no longer runny. This should take a few minutes so be patient!
- Carefully flip dosas onto other side to cook until slightly brown. -Continue the process until no more batter remains!
- Make your favourite curry to dip the dosas in!I love using Pataks Curry Pastes because they're delicious and simple!
I’ve included some products below that I’d recommend for this recipe! The links to the products will help me to continue to be able to create content for you – so thank you in advance for your support!