Vegan Keto – Cinnamon Roll in a Bowl!
This Vegan Keto Cinnamon Roll (in a bowl) Recipe is the perfect Single Serving Sized Dessert – Ensuring you get to satisfy your sweet cravings while not going overboard! I’m not sure about you but I know when I make a big batch of something tasty I have a hard time not eating it all! So to avoid the temptation – I like to make single serving portions sometimes! Definitely let me know if you want to see more single serving meals, desserts or snacks! Also if you have recipe requests at any time please let me know – I love to †ry and create your requests!
This recipe contains LESS than 10 Ingredients AND it can be made in the Microwave!! The other wonderful thing about this dessert is the fact that it’s Vegan Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free and Super Easy!! Yay! Of course I do know some of you are not fans of the microwave… so if that is the case then don’t be afraid to bake this cinnamon bun in a oven safe dish! I usually just put it in the oven at 350 degrees and just check it every so often until it is fully baked through!
Lastly I just wanted to say that as this Blog – Keto Vegan Queen continues to grow and once I’m finally done adding all my Instagram recipes to this blog, THEN my I will make sure my NEW Recipes will contain more step by step photos! At the moment I’m just really focusing on transferring all my previous work but Please stick around in the meantime!!
By the way! If there is a chance you are needing to buy some of the Vega Protein Powder or other Vega Products that I use in my recipes, then you might appreciate knowing that I’ve added a Vega Offer code underneath the recipe for you!! If you use it I will get a very tiny commission! I just wanted to let you know that in order to be completely transparent with you! Thank you for supporting the blog so I can continue making recipes for you!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. ~ John 13:34-35
Vegan Keto Mug Dessert – Cinnamon Roll in a Bowl
- 2 tbsp Almond Meal
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Vega Sport Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon heaping tsp
- 1 tbsp Krisda Erythritol
- dash Salt
- 1 vegan egg (1/2 tbsp chia ground+1/2 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp warm water)
- 1 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- Very very lightly grease your mug/bowl before cooking in it.
- Make your Vegan Egg in a separate bowl, and set it aside for later in order to allow it to become thick!
- In a wide mug or small bowl place dry ingredients and combine
- In the same bowl as your Vegan Egg (that has now thickened) place all of the other wet ingredients and mix them until there are no lumps.
- Mix your dry ingredients into your wet and ensure the clumps are gone.
- Place your combined mixture into your lightly greased bowl and jiggle it around to make sure it settles properly into the bottom of your mug/bowl
- Place in the microwave and cook in 1 minute intervals up to 2 minutes until the mixture is thick and not goopy.
- Very carefully flip over mug or bowl onto clean plate.
- Top your Vegan Keto Cinnamon Bun with more Cinnamon and more sweetener and enjoy! Alternatively you can make an icing by mixing together a bit of vegan butter and a powdered sweetener or a vanilla protein powder!
- Enjoy! If you try this Recipe out Please Rate and Review it Below THANK YOU!