Vegan Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe!
A decadent Fudgy Vegan Keto Chocolate Mug Cake that you can make in a matter of minutes! An easy to make Cake that will satisfy your Chocolate cravings all the while NOT derailing your Vegan + Keto Diet!
I made this Vegan Keto Chocolate Mug Cake for my Instagram @ketoveganqueen in honour of German Chocolate Cake Day last June, and it was too delicious not to share with you here! I always think a cake looks more decadent and pretty when it has two layers… am I the only one who thinks that? Of course by all means you don’t need to go to the trouble of making an extra mug cake layer if you don’t feel like it – one layer will be just as delicious!
Vegan Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe Card Below!
Vegan Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- 2 tbsp Almond Meal
- 1 tbsp Fine Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 dash Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Krisda Stevia Sweetener
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 2 tbsp warm water)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and set aside
- Mix all "egg" ingredients in a cup and let sit (about 5 mins) until a jelly egg texture forms
- Then add (to formed egg mixture) -1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Mix melted coconut oil and flax egg mixture
- Very very lightly grease your mug/bowl before cooking in it.
- In your lightly greased mug or small bowl, place dry ingredients and all of the wet ingredients and mix them until there are no lumps.
- -Place in the microwave and cook in 1 minute intervals up to 2 minutes until the mixture is -thick and not goopy
- Very carefully flip over mug or bowl onto clean plate.
- *** Repeat recipe to make a second layer if you want two layers.
- Mix coconut oil, vanilla, chopped pecans, coconut flakes,stevia and a tiny drop of nut milk together until you get a good icing consistency!
Not Signed up for my Recipe Newsletter yet? Sign up Here so You can Stay up to Date with all the Latest Recipes and have them sent right into you Inbox as Soon as They are Posted!
1 Chronicles 16:12 Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced 💕
I must know.. Have you eaten German Chocolate Cake before? Other than this Vegan Keto Chocolate Mug Cake that I made… well I haven’t actually had a “real” German Chocolate Cake! I can imagine it must be really good because this little corner store in my town used to sell a German Chocolate Cake Coffee and it was divine!
Cool things you may need to make this cake!! Click the Items to Shop:
Two things before I end this Vegan Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe Post! : If you end up making this recipe please leave a review or a comment below letting me know how it goes!
Also I just wanted to say thank you so much for using my shopping links above – it helps support the blog and for that I am entirely grateful to you so THANKS!! Lastly I’m only ever a message away on Instagram so remember that if at any time you need to chat or have any questions!