Vegan gluten free lemon blueberry muffins – less than 10 ingredients
Vegan gluten free lemon blueberry muffins – This lemon blueberry muffin recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth without ruining your diet – making it the perfect summer treat!
In one Vegan gluten free lemon blueberry muffins (mini muffin) there are 68 calories, 2.4 grams of protein and 1.8 net carbs ( this is based on the recipe making 11 mini muffins)
Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.
Of course these vegan gluten free lemon blueberry muffins are also low carb and keto friendly as well! So you can fully enjoy them without any guilt!
I also have a feeling that these muffins would be delicious with raspberries in place of the blueberries but i have yet to try that out!
If a Lemon Poppyseed Cupcake is more your style than be sure to try out this Cupcake Recipe Here!
Vegan gluten free lemon blueberry muffins~~ Recipe Below
Be sure to read the recipe notes for some general tips and if you happen to have any questions about this recipe or anything at all comment below or message me on Instagram!
vegan gluten free lemon blueberry muffins
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries thawed
- 1 flax egg (3 tbsp water + 1 tbsp ground flax)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2-1 lemon zested
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any other plant based milk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1-4 tbsp of your favourite sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract OPTIONAL
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease your mini muffin tray or prepare your muffin tin with papers (i personally have only made these muffins with a silicone muffin mold with no papers so i don't know how they turn out otherwise!)
- Make your flax egg and set it aside
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and get out any lumps
- Mix wet ingredients in the same bowl as your prepared flax egg and stir ( DON"T MIX IN YOUR BLUEBERRIES YET)
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry and combine (don't over mix)
- Place a dollop of batter into each of the muffin holes and then place some blueberries in as well
- Cover blueberries with the remaining batter
- Bake for 10 – minutes or until muffins are golden and cooked all the way through