Vegan Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Rice Recipe:
Comfort foods never go out of style! Today I finally had time to make a meal for the blog! Works been busy lately and quite frankly I’ve been too tired to post so I apologise but thank you for sticking around!😘
Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery
Vegan Keto Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Rice Recipe:
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- ⅓ cup Cashews Ground into flour
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 3 tbsps Nutritional Yeast
- 4-5 tbsps Water
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- -Steam Cauliflower Rice and set aside
-Steam or roast desired amount of Broccoli and add salt and pepper and garlic (optional)
- -For the Cheese Sauce: Grind up Cashews into flour in a coffee grinder.
-Place a 1/3 cup Cashew flour into a bowl with 1 tsp xanthan gum and mix with desired amount of warm water for how thick and gooey you want it! ( I used about 4-5 tbsp) Just add them slowly and stir.
- -Place steamed Cauliflower rice in a bowl. In a separate bowl cover the roasted broccoli with the cheese sauce, add salt and pepper and enjoy the cheesy broccoli on top of your cauliflower rice!