Low Carb Vegan Tortillas Recipe – 3 Ingredients Pumpkin Seed Flour Beyond Easy to Make
Low Carb Vegan Tortillas – These Tortillas are so simple to make and only require 3 ingredients to create! They are soft pliable and the taste is phenomenal!
Who Knew Gluten Free Food could be so Easy and Delicious?
The Macros for these Low Carb Vegan Tortillas are 202 Calories, 2.4 Net Carbs and 9.6 grams of Protein!! The recipe will make one large tortilla – no pressure to share this recipe, it’s just for you! But if you’re feeling particularly generous you can whip up another tortilla in no time for someone else too!
I would Love it if You signed up for my Recipe Newsletter so You can be the First to Know When New Recipes Come Out!! Sign up Here
Low Carb Vegan Tortillas:
Low Carb Vegan Tortillas 3 simple ingredients
- 4 tbsp Raw Pepitas
- 1/3-1/2 cup Warm Water
- 2 tbsp Whole Psyllium Husks
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees
- Grind your Raw Pepitas into a flour
- Place your Pumpkin Seed Flour (Pepitas) into a bowl along with your psyllium husk, sea salt and baking powder – Mix together
- Next add in your warm water – only starting with a 1/3 cup – if your dough is too dry add in 1 tbsp of water at a time until it's no longer crumbly.
- Set Dough aside for a few minutes to thicken
- Prepare Baking sheet with parchment paper that has been lightly oiled
- Place dough onto parchment paper and form a flat circle
- Bake for 10 to 20 minutes or until slightly browned and no longer sticky (Dough will puff up but don't worry this is normal and it will flatten!
- Allow your tortilla to cool ( for best results allow it to rest in the fridge )
Have any questions about this Recipe? Be sure to let me know – I’m always happy to help
Bible Verse of the Day:
2 Timothy 4:3 -For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
Need Some Ingredients for this Recipe? Click the Pictures Below 🙂
I know I say it all the time but thank you for using my links! It helps me earn a tiny bit of commission and that helps me to continue making recipes for you so THANKS!