Keto Oatmeal – Peanut Butter and Jelly – Vegan and Gluten Free
Taking on the keto diet doesn’t mean – no longer eating oatmeal per say… You just have to get creative and make a keto oatmeal instead! I’d like to argue and say this Non “oatmeal” version is much healthier for you anyways – full of great protein and healthy fats!
I’m not really eating plain food so when I have a chance to dress it up and add some extra flavour then you can better believe I will!
I add extras to just about everything and this Keto Oatmeal Recipe is no exception! I mean peanut butter and jelly is a breakfast staple isn’t it? So of course I think it’s only fitting to add it to this recipe- who’s with me?
2 Samuel 7:22 KJV Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
Keto Oatmeal Recipe! So Easy!
Keto Oatmeal – Peanut Butter and Jelly Style – Vegan and Gluten Free Recipe
- 2 tbsp Chia Seed
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed (or another tbsp of chia)
- 2 tbsp Hemp Hearts (I like the brand Natera)
- 2 tsp Sugar Free Syrup or another sweetener
- 1/2 cup Almond, cashew or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter (or your fave nut butter)
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Jelly or Jam (or smashed berries)
- – Heat all ingredients in a pot on the stove until the mixture thickens into desired consistency.
- – Or add ingredients into a microwave safe bowl and heat on high until the keto oatmeal thickens. (Start with 2 mins and then check if more time is needed.)
- Top your now cooked keto oatmeal with your desired toppings
I just wanted to remind you that if you ever have any questions about a recipe or maybe a question about the Vegan Keto Diet etc.. then you can feel free to message me at anytime or even comment below and i’ll get back to you!!
Also if you don’t feel like commenting here or contacting me on my blog then you can always feel free to message me on my Instagram @ketoveganqueen
Items you may need in order to make your keto oatmeal:
As Usual – Thank you very much for supporting this blog by using my purchase link! Doing this helps me make a tiny bit of money making me more able to have time to create content for you!! Yay!
SIGN UP HERE! For my Recipe Newsletter to get more Recipes like this Keto Oatmeal sent straight to your Inbox