Keto Banana Bread Mug Cake -Vegan- Recipe
Keto Banana Bread Mug Cake Recipe – The Keto Lifestyle doesn’t have to mean no more Banana Bread! What I really like about this banana bread is the fact that you don’t have to worry about it spiking your insulin and spiking your blood sugar.
Here at Keto Vegan Queen we are all about Single Serving Recipes + Mug Cakes so of course I had to create a Keto Banana Bread Mug Cake . As I mentioned before sometimes I really like single servings because then there is no temptation to go overboard and eat more than you should!
O Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.—Psalm 130:7 it’s such a reassuring thought to know God will never give up on us and never stop loving us. I know I’ve screwed up so many times but God never walks away from me and my mistakes.. he runs after me when I screw up and embraces me with this love💕
Keto Banana Bread Mug Cake Vegan Recipe!
- 7 grams Plantfusion Complete Protein powder in Natural Flavour (or another plain protein powder)
- 1 flax egg Flax Egg (1 tbsp ground flax seed + 3 tbsp mixed
- 2 tbsp Almond Meal
- 1 tbsp Krisda Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp Banana Extract
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Prepare a microwavable dish and lightly grease it
- Make your flax egg and set it aside to thicken
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Once your flax egg has thicken, add in your coconut oil and mix
- Add the flax egg, coconut oil and banana extract into your dry ingredients
- Place in the microwave for roughly 2 minutes
- Set your cooked mug cake in the fridge for about 20 minutes for the best texture!!
- If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! °
Want more Mug Cakes like this Keto Banana Bread Mug Cake? If so then be sure to Sign up Here for my recipe Newsletter so you can stay up to date with all the latest and greatest recipes from me – Keto Vegan Queen
As Usual … Below I have linked to some of my favourite Baking Ingredients to make it easier for you to get similar ingredients to the ones I use! If you make a purchase using these links I will get a very small commission and for that I say thank You so Much – you are helping support the blog!!!