Green Bean Fries Best Crispy Vegan Keto Recipe!
Green Bean Fries? Who Knew! Get Ready for a mind blowingly simple recipe that’s Crispy and so delicious! This is the Perfect Guilt Free Snack You’ve been looking for! All you Need are some green beans (of course), Olive oil, Nutritional yeast, Coconut flour and Spices!
My love for Green Beans was Discovered once I became Keto and Since then I can’t seem to get enough! I eat them Steamed, as noodles and now as green bean fries! It actually boggles my mind when people tell me they don’t like veggies haha – There are so many ways you can eat them!
As you can see from the Pictures I also ended up tossing in some Avocado with the Green Beans! The avocado was Great Done up as Fries but I Know not everyone is a fan of Avocado so if that’s you then feel free to just stick with the green beans!
Genesis 1:21 -So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
Green Bean Fries
- 1 – 2 handfuls thawed frozen green beans dried off
- 1 medium avocado sliced thin optional (you can just add more green beans if you'd like)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or any other favourite spice)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2-1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prep/Thaw green beans and avocado and then cover them in your olive oil
- In a bowl mix all of your dry ingredients
- Toss in your olive oil until covered veggies into the dry ingredients to coat them
- Once veg are full coated place them on the baking sheet
- Bake until browned on one side FLIP and then bake again until browned on the other side