Easy Keto French Toast- Gluten Free + Vegan
Easy Keto French Toast – a breakfast that is worth waking up for and one that doesn’t all morning to make! This Easy Keto French Toast is Gluten Free, Keto, Dairy Free, Egg Free but most importantly it’s DELICIOUS!
The recipe for the Easy Keto French Toast has 3 main steps: 1- is to make the chia bread 2- is to dip the cooked chia bread in your “egg mixture” 3- is to fry your french toast and then cover it with all your favourite toppings – Sugar free syrup, nuts, chocolate chips, extra cinnamon, berries … you get my point!
I created this Easy Keto French Toast a while back but now that I have typed it out to you I kind of feel like I want to make this again and since I haven’t had breakfast yet I think I may consider doing just that!
These things happened to them as examples for us. They were written down to warn us who live at the end of the age. — I Corinthians 10:11 NLT
Easy Keto French Toast – Chia bread Recipe
- 1 chia egg 3 tbsp water + 1 tbsp Ground Chia Seed mix and then set aside to thicken
- 3 tbsp Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Krisda Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Lightly Oil a Square glass dish
- Make your Chia Egg and set aside for a few minutes
- When the Chia egg is ready – mix in melted coconut oil
- Mix your almond meal and sweetener and then mix in your chia egg and coconut oil
- Place mixture in your greased dish
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes on one side FLIP and microwave for another 1.5 mins
Friends! If you need an amazing sweetener in order to make this Easy Keto French Toast Recipe then definitely consider checking out the brand Krisda! They create high quality, organic sweeteners and chocolate chips, I am not sponsored by them or anything I just Love them so much!
Easy keto french toast – Dipping Mixture
- 2 tsp Ground Flax Seed
- 3 tbsp Cashew Milk or any other plant based milk
- 1 tbsp Krisda Monk Fruit Sweetener optional
- 1-2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 splash Vanilla Extract
- Mix all of your dipping Ingredients together
- Dip your cooked Chia Bread into the Dipping Mix – coating both sides
- Fry your dipped Chia Bread on a hot buttered pan – cook both sides-
- Enjoy your french toast with sugar free syrup, nuts, berries and coconut cream!
The Usual – I have linked to some of my favourite baking and ingredients and tools below! If you purchase anything from the links below I will get a small commission and I am so thankful to you for supporting this blog so I can continue more recipes like this easy vegan keto french toast recipe for you!
Sign up HERE for my Recipe Newsletter – So you can stay up to date with all the latest and greatest recipes! Signing up will allow the recipes to be sent right into your Inbox – no hassle!
Lastly if you make this Easy Keto French Toast Recipe then let me know how it was! I love feedback, comments and suggestions from you so don’t forget to comment below! Thanks again!!