Coconut Flour Pancakes – Best Vegan Keto Recipe – 6 simple ingredients
Make these Coconut Flour Pancakes with Only 6 Ingredients – all of which are Completely Vegan, Keto and Gluten Free! These Pancakes are Dense, Soft and the Taste is Unbeatable! You and Your Whole Family will love these Pancakes.
If You are Keto, or Sugar Free then you may want to pair these coconut flour pancakes with some berries, and sugar free syrup – you will think you died and went to heaven!
A few Other Awesome Pancake Toppings other than the aforementioned berries and sugar free syrup are nuts, seeds, coconut oil, vegan margarine, chocolate drizzle, tahini or a nut butter of choice!
I really think Pancakes are for experimenting… put some sugar free chocolate chips in these coconut flour pancakes or maybe some berries? Go Crazy Live a Little haha!
Bible Verse of The Day:
1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man.
God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it
Coconut Flour Pancakes!!! Recipe Below!!!
Coconut Flour Pancakes!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (helps with the texture)
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk whole
- 1 tbsp @krisdasweetener Krisda Stevia Sweetener
- 1/2 -3/4 cup cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix your dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Slowly add in your cashew milk and vanilla until you get the desired thickness
- Place the pancake batter on a hot + lightly oiled pan and cook for a few minutes until bottom is lightly browned
- FLIP and cook the other side until cooked through